The Gujarat Cancer Society is a statewide community based health organization committed to support cancer care with the mission
• Help to needy cancer patients by offering medical aid and medicines at subsidized rate
• To facilitate early detection through health check-up programmes
• To create public awareness that cancer is preventable and curable by conducting cancer awareness exhibitions and cancer detection camps
• To support cancer education and research
• To offer palliative care at home and hospice to terminally ill cancer patient
The Gujarat Cancer Society to be the leading health organization dedicated to combat cancer by reducing the incidence of cancer through prevention and awareness drives and supporting the best cancer care services to the community.